COMMISSIONED TO BRING ALL PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONS INTO A PLACE OF PEACE WITH GOD AND FULL MATURITY IN CHRIST JESUS THROUGH THE REVELATORY TEACHING, PREACHING AND DEMONSTRATION OF THE WORD OF GRACE BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Isaiah 2:3, Matt 28:18-20, Luke 1:77-79, Eph 4:11-15.
Zion Way is a place of CHANGE. A positive transformation takes place to an extent that your knowledge of God and most importantly your relationship with God is deepen, becomes more intimate, questions about who you are and all the whys??? are better understood. Real knowledge of God instantly takes place. It is a place of discovery.
1. We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
2. We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man's salvation.
4. We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it. The Baptism with the Holy Spirit is a gift from God. This experience may be accompanied by the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance.
6. In healing for the physical ills of the human body that is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith and by the laying on of hands.
7. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
8. We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
9. We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the
complete Gospel to all the world.